Friday, October 29, 2010

(UN)interesting facts about myself #001

Every week I'll have a tiny list (10 topics) with random stuff I find kinda obvious or completely unexpected about myself or the ones surrounding me. Shall we open the can of worms?

  1. Even though I'm from Recife, where the temperature is high 80ยบ's pretty much all year long, I hate the heat
  2. I'm a proud germaphobe
  3. My voice is horrible but I sing (secretly) all the time
  4. My favorite bands never change (Smashing Pumpkins & Radiohead)
  5. I am EXTREMELY financially responsible
  6. I perceive time differently than most people and that's my excuse for usually being late
  7. I'm extra competitive but wish I wasn't
  8. I hate going to bed and hate waking up even more - I like sleeping, though.
  9. I'm terrified of ghosts, bugs and getting old
  10. I very much believe in God

Can you relate to any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment